Thank you for a great year! We'll see you next fall!
Now accepting applications for Fall 2016 Graduate Student Interns!
The Humanities Institute will be hosting three semester-long graduate level interns from any department within the College of Arts & Sciences. Interns will be expected to spend a minimum of 10 hours per week working at the Institute and their work will focus on several key areas:
- Develop working knowledge of event planning and management
- Learn budgeting and accounting practices
- Work with Institute staff to practice website management and graphic design skills
- Communicate the importance of the humanities and their intersection with other disciplines
- Collaborate with HI staff and other interns to develop an original project that can be implemented by the end of the semester
Interns will receive a financial stipend, the needed training and support from the HI staff, as well as a large, shared office with individual computer terminals for their use any time Cooper Hall is open.
Download the application now!
Applications are due August 15.
Spring 2016 Newsletter now available!
Download your copy of the Humanities Institute's Spring 2016 Newsletter to read all about this semester's exciting events.
Get caught up on some of the events you may have missed this semester or share one that you really loved with your students. Select lectures will now be available on YouTube